terms and conditions of sale
1. Payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice to approved customers. Prepayment options are available.
2. Ontrax Solutions has a No Returns Policy on all invoiced orders.
3. Written authorisation must be provided before cancelling any orders. A cancellation fee may apply to cover any costs incurred to the company upon cancelling orders with its suppliers.
4. Ontrax Solutions reserves the right to reject any order until the point it has been invoiced. Any payments will be refunded.
5. For any amounts outstanding on the invoice due date, the entire balance outstanding shall immediately become due and payable without any notice whatsoever. In such cases a service charge equivalent to 1% per month may be applied.
7(a). Product/s supplied by Ontrax Solutions to the Customer will be at the Customer's risk upon delivery to the Customer or into the Customer's custody (whichever the sooner). It is the Customers responsibility to insure the products upon delivery and thereafter.
7(b) Ownership of the product/s supplied by Ontrax Solutions will not pass to the Customer and will remain with Ontrax Solutions until such time as the product/s in subject of the Contract and all other products supplied by Ontrax Solutions to the Customer and all debts owing by the Customer to Ontrax Solutions from any other cause, have been paid in full and Ontrax Solutions has accepted the payment.
7(c) The Customer irrevocably agrees and undertakes that Ontrax Solutions (its servants or agents), will have the right forthwith (and without prejudice to any other rights Ontrax Solutions may have pursuant to these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale or at law or in equity) without notice or demand to immediately enter upon the Customer's premises and retake possession and remove the product in the possession of the Customer or wheresoever situated.
8. Notwithstanding 7(a), 7(b), and 7(c) above, the risk of any loss or damage to or any deterioration in product from whatever cause shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery.
10. The Terms and Conditions contained herein constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and no amendment or variation shall be of any force and effect unless in writing and signed by both Ontrax Solutions and the Customer. No representations have been made by Ontrax Solutions or on its behalf which have induced the Customer to enter into this Agreement.
11. No relaxation or indulgence granted by Ontrax Solutions to the Customer shall be deemed as a waiver of any rights of Ontrax Solutions in terms of this Agreement and such relaxation or indulgence shall not be deemed a novation of any Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
12. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the property or person of the Customer or any third party as a result of any defect in the product whether patent or latent, and the Customer indemnifies Ontrax Solutions against any claims made against it by any third party arising out of any such defects except as provided for by statutory warranties.
All web sites, products and services are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our company does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the web sites, products, services or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the web sites, products and services are assumed by you. If the web sites, products, services or written materials are defective, you, and not our company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
This is the only warrant of any kind, either express or implied, that is made by our company. No oral or written information or advice given by our company shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on such information or advice to do so.
Address: 9 Bellambi Street, NORTHBRIDGE NSW 2063, Australia
Phone: 0410 202 226
Email: Contact Us Page
This policy was last modified on 14th June 2012.